Waxing Adelaide AU
It has been a pleasure having you in the salon. Our care for you and your treatment doesnt end when you walk out the door, as such we have created this page especially for our clients as a highly portable version of our aftercare advice
Waxing and Sugaring
First 24 hours
- No tanning beds, hot tubs, lake swims, Saunas or Steam Rooms
- No Sexual Activity – The bodily fluids can cause infections in the open pores.
- Avoid touching the area (We know how hard it is, everyone loves to feel a freshly waxed/Sugared area)
First 48 hours
- Avoid exfoliating the area. After 48 hours you can exfoliate as normal.
- Follow up with your next treatment in 3-6 weeks (as discussed in salon)
- Moisturise area daily.
- If you purchased one of the bump eRaiser products ensure you use it regularly as directed.
- Exfoliate area 2-3 times a week using a washable exfoliating mitt (To ensure no bacteria buildup) or a Dry Body Brush (This is a must if you suffer from ingrown hairs)